Terms & Conditions
RETURNS POLICY (Terms and Conditions) :
Please read our returns policy carefully to ensure you can proceed with your request as quick as possible.
Our policy lasts 14 days from the date of your purchase, please email email@example.com for further assistance. Before emailing please ensure you read and understand our returns policy and procedure fully. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
How to proceed with your Returns:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your purchase stating your order number and clarifying your reason for return. By not providing your order number you will delay the returns process.
- Free returns is only valid for returns that have been notified with 7 days of the date your order was received. Free returns is only valid to orders located with UK Mainland, Scottish Highlands, Ireland and the Rest of the World are excluded from free returns within 7 days.
- If a discount code has been used then Free Returns is not valid, customer has to arrange their own return within 14 days of receiving their order.
- If you have ordered within UK mainland then Our Customer Care Team will create a courier return label for you, provide you with a Returns Number ( affix this to the top of your box ). In certain instances you may be required to drop your package/s off at your nearest drop off point, this will be your responsibility to ensure. Please do NOT send items back without requesting a returns number first. Failure to do so can result in your returns delivery being rejected or lost. We will not be liable for any returns lost or misplaced that have not followed our process and returns guideline.
- Once your Returns Number has been issued and returns label created you have 14 days to ensure that the items are returned back to URBAN Pushchairs. Please note if the items are not returned within 14 days of your returns claim being processed, then URBAN Pushchairs are within rights to cancel any return collection/s and cancel your (buyer) Returns claim.
All returns should be sent back to URBAN Pushchairs in their original packaging provided with your authorised returns number clearly affixed to the outer packaging. All returned items and accessories must be UNUSED & UNOPENED. It is the senders responsibility that all items are repacked exactly as originally received, incorrectly packing your items can cause or increase the chances of damage to the item/s whilst in transit which you ( the buyer ) are liable for. We do NOT accept returns on used or opened children's safety items ( car seats and/or car seat adapters ) as we cannot guarantee that these items have not been involved in an accident and as such will not be safe to use.
** PLEASE NOTE : Any damage to any internal / external packaging will void a claim for return. Please use bubble wrap/protective packaging to protect the packaging of the items due return. In the event of refusal of a return claim it is the buyer’s ( sender ) responsibility to arrange collection by a courier within 14 days of notification at their own cost. Any refusals not collected within 14 days of notification will be disposed off **
** PLEASE NOTE : Any undamaged items returned that have been incorrectly repacked will be liable for a £55 repacking fee. This will be deducted from your (buyer) original order amount.
All URBAN Pushchair products are assembled in the United Kingdom. Before your order leaves our distribution centre, it is fully inspected and passed via our strict quality control procedures. We do not dispatch damaged / faulty items. If any damage has taken place in transit to you, It is your duty to reject any item that comes delivered with damaged packaging and inspect the goods prior to signing receipt of the good with the delivering courier company. By signing you agree that the goods were delivered to you undamaged and intact.
REFUND POLICY (Terms and Conditions) :
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
All successfully returned items will be credited to the original payment method. Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers. If you have any queries, or wish to discuss the returns procedure in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Care on email@example.com
If a discount code has been applied, or customer has been gifted any additional items then the order is only refundable in credit. A credit note is issued within 14 days of the refund being approved, a credit note is only valid for 12 months from date of issue.
WARRANTY ( Terms & Conditions ) :
As the manufacturer, URBAN Pushchairs, which has its principal place of business in Hemel Hempstead ( United Kingdom ) supplies its URBAN pushchairs and URBAN accessories (which will hereinafter be referred together and separately as “product”) under warranty, subject to the following conditions:
1. The manufacturer’s warranty period is 12 months, from the date of purchase as indicated on the order confirmation. The remaining guarantee for the original product will apply for a replacement part or product or a repaired product.
2. This manufacturer’s warranty applies only in the region (UK Mainland) in which the product was purchased. URBAN Pushchairs guarantees that the product will be in compliance only with the statutory provisions and/or government regulations that apply in the region in which the product was sold. URBAN Pushchairs reserves the right to apply a divergent manufacturer’s guarantee for those specific regions.
3. This limited manufacturer’s warranty only applies to a product that is purchased for private use. This limited manufacturer’s warranty expressly excludes products obtained for commercial purpose or use, including, but not limited to products for commercial rental.
4. The manufacturer’s warranty provides a right to repair unless URBAN Pushchairs is of the opinion that replacement or return of the product is necessary. When a warranty claim is raised if the customer wishes to have a product inspected, then it is the customer’s responsibility to return any item back to URBAN Pushchairs. Provided the repair is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, URBAN Pushchairs will cover the delivery back to the user/customer.
5. URBAN Pushchairs reserves the right to stop manufacturing a particular model, colour, fabric or accessory, and therefore it will replace a part with a similar product, colour or fabric during the manufacturer’s warranty period.
6. To claim under this manufacturer’s warranty you must provide URBAN Pushchairs with the following:
- a copy of the dated receipt of purchase,
- a clear description of the complaint and
- the defective product and/or photographs of the defective part or product.
8. The manufacturer’s warranty does not affect any statutory rights you may have, for example, the right to hold the retailer accountable for defects.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE MANUFACTURER’S GUARANTEE?The manufacturer’s guarantee applies in respect of the product and covers the following:
- all manufacturing defects in the chassis, frame and the wheels;
- all manufacturing defects in the adapters (frame and car seat adapters);
- all parts of the harness of your URBAN pushchair;
- seams in the covering;
- self-adhesive straps; and
THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY WILL VOID IN THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
- If you have made or arranged for modifications or repairs to be made without first having received written permission from URBAN Pushchairs.
- Defects resulting from neglect or an accident and/or from any use or maintenance other than that indicated in the user guide.
- If the serial number has been damaged or removed.
- Damage to the product caused by normal wear and tear.
- Incorrect mounting or installation of third-party parts that are incompatible with the product.
- Inadvertent or unintentional damage, abnormal use or insufficient care.
- Improper storage/product care.
- Damage to push bars or upholstery due to normal daily use of the product.
- Holes or tears in the tires.
- Damage due to improper use or due to failure to follow user guide.
- Damage due to repairs carried out by unauthorized persons or due to improper disassembly of the product.
- Transport damage (during air transport or other modes of transport): carefully inspect your URBAN Pushchairs product after it was shipped by the airline (or other carriers) and in case of any damage immediately file a claim with the carrier.
- Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of fit, weight, functionality, colour or design.
IMPORTANTThe manufacturer’s warranty period for this product is 12 months from the purchase date indicated on the sales receipt. Save the sales receipt in a safe place and make a copy of it. If you submit a claim under this manufacturer’s warranty you must contact URBAN Pushchairs by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
URBAN Pushchairs reserves the right to amend these manufacturer’s warranty provisions. You can find the most up-to-date manufacturer’s warranty provisions on our website.